Close by amenities you'll find right out your back door
- World class dining, theatre, nightlife within reach
- Many hiking, walking and cycling trails
- Lots of parks with natural wildlife including deer, racoons, skunks, beavers, otters, minks, foxes, coyotes, chipmunks, a myriad of bird species, bats, ducks, hawks and herons, fish, frogs, turtles, numerous insects including butterflies and bees.
- Baseball - Toronto Blue Jays (MLB) - play at the Rogers Centre (formally the SkyDome)
- Ice Hockey - Toronto Maple Leafs (NHL) - play at Scotiabank Arena (formally Air Canada Centre)
- Ice Hockey - Toronto Marlies (AHL) - play at Coca-Cola Coliseum
- Basketball - Toronto Raptors (NBA) - Scotiabank Arena
- Football - Toronto Argonauts (CFL) - BMO Field is Canada’s first soccer-specific stadium.
- Toronto National (MLL) - Vaughan Arena - 25 minutes North East
- Toronto Football Club (MLS) - plays at BMO Field
- Golf a few places to mention in Etobicoke: Humber Valley Golf Course, Markland Wood Golf Club,
- Centennial Park Golf Centre, Islington Golf Club, St. George’s Golf & Country Club
- Lots of places to curl, High Park Club Curling, just East of Etobicoke and Dixie Curling Club to the West.
- Rugby, Soccer, Cricket and Lacrosse are played
- Lots of tennis and pickle ball courts
- Many pools including Olympic pool close to Centennial Park
- Water sports including, sailing, water skiing, seadoos to name a few.